• Understanding of IT area;
• Upper-intermediate English;
• Proficiency with PC (MS Office, Excel, Google docs);
• Good analytical and Internet search skills;
• Ability to quickly switch between tasks and meet deadlines.
• Highly responsible and motivated person;
• Strong communication and networking skills;
• Self-driven, proactive and result-oriented.
• Experience working with databases;
• Certificate of HR and Recruitment courses.
• Training and teaching of search, communication tools and techniques;
• Mentorship for internship, adaptation period and further to encourage your professional growth;
• Possibility to be a part of an in-house recruitment and marketing environment in a US-based product company;
• Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid time off — 20 working days;
• English classes, sport-program, yoga, massage sessions, fruit and candy, tea and coffee, etc.;
• Centrally located comfortable office with cozy atmosphere that creates good working conditions.
• Sourcing potential candidates by utilizing different search services, job boards, internal database, advertising and other resources;
• Screening resumes for requirements, initially contacting and pre-screening of candidates;
• Maintenance of database;
• Creating, publishing open positions descriptions internally and on the job boards;
• Monitoring vacancies relevance on job portals and reporting problems;
• Market research, analysis, related reports;
• Different research tasks upon request and creation of long lists;
• E-mail correspondence.
• Internal and external events organization and participation (job fairs, conferences, tech talks, knowledge sharing sessions).